Friday, April 1, 2011

THANK YOU!!!

I just want to say thank you to everyone for ALL the encouraging words!!! I GREATLY appreciate each and every one of them!!! Please keep them comin!!! Btw- I'm down NOW down to 331!!! Thats like 21 pounds...I THINK??? Hmmm i'm sooo bad at math...I NEED A CALCULATOR!!!

Oooo and guess what else??? I wore this blue jacket to church last night that didn't even fit two weeks ago. It used to fit me back in the day when I lost 81 pounds but then I started gainin and YOWZERS!!! BUT last night...it looked sooooooooo GOOD!!! I was like, Guess what PEOPLE!!! I'm wearing a size 24 and it ain't EVEN stretchy material...don't be jealous ladies!!! ;)

I had TOTALLY been planning on wearing it on Sunday and I was tryin it on and showed it to my sis and Kim and they were like, why wait till Sunday, WEAR it tonight!!! I was like TONIGHT??? On a WEDNESDAY??? I was like well OKAAAAAY, Bishop Abbott's in town, I'll wear it for HIM!!! :)

Soooooooooo i have this PINK jacket that i'll be wearing on Sunday!!! I can't wait!!! I have been waiting FOREVER and a YEAR for this jacket to fit!!! Seriousley...its been THAT LONG!!! I have like all these clothes hangin out on my closet door and Kim is like, what are you gonna do??? Switch outfits in between songs on Sunday??? I'm like Ooooo GOOD IDEA...I mean...I GOTTA wear them NOW they might be TOO BIG NEXT WEEK!!! :))))