Monday, June 6, 2011

Soooooooooo THIS is LOVE!!!!

OMW!!! You guys!!!
i'm sooo IN LOVE WITH MY SCALE!!!
♥XOXOXO♥

Soooo I'm bloggin this, facebookin this, tweetin it, mass emailin it and mass textin this!!! LISTEN FOLKS!!! I DID IT!!! Today I made it to my FIRST BIG WEIGHTLOSS GOAL!!! Don't be jealous ladies ;) ;)... BUT... I just weighed in at 299.6!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm soooooo HAPPY!!! I'm NO LONGER A 300 POUNDER!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOT!!! The LAST TIME I weighed in under 300 was in 8th grade...AND I've been graduated from highschool for ten years sooooo its been about 15 years!!! OMW!!! So since the beginning of this year I have lost 66 pounds, 56 pounds since the middle of March AND a total of 109 pounds overall!!! YAAAAY!!!
.
Now that I have reached MY FIRST BIG GOAL...ITS TIME TO MAKE A NEW ONE!!! So someone was asking me what I do to celebrate whenever I reach a goal and i'm like wellll... basically just brag about it to EVERYONE and OF COURSE take pictures of myself!!! Basically, I am MY OWN PAPARATZZI!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Btw- guess what EVERYONE???


I'm NO LONGER A 300 POUNDER!!!!