Saturday, June 25, 2011

New goals!!!!

Soooooo my NEXT BIG GOAL is 265!!! My reason for choosing this is because then I will have lost exactley 100 pounds since the beginning of the year!!! Thats 34 pounds to lose since my FIRST BIG GOAL!!! (Also you can read about my first set of goals HERE!!!)

Soooo here are all my little goals till I get there...

1. 295
2. 289
3. 280 (This is how much I weighed in 8th grade when I lost like 50 pounds)
4. 275
5. 269
6. 265 (100 pounds since Jan 2011)

Here are some of my non-scale goals
1. to fit into this pink Jacket

Its a Nine West I got at Goodwill for $6 bucks!!! Size 1x NON-stretchy material!!!

2. for THIS jeans skirt to be comepletely TO BIG FOR ME!!!

See HOW TIGHT this skirt was on me when I first fit into it??? Well its PRETTY LOOSE NOW!!! But NOT to big!!! As adorable and cute as I think this skirt is...I WANT IT TO BE TO BIG!!! :)))
3. I want the size 26/28 to be ALWAYS to big for me!!! It pretty much is like waaaay to big for me on my shirts but not on my skirts!!!


4. To be able to cross my legs like THIS!!!


5. For my collar bone to show
6. To NOT have to ask for a seatbelt extension an the air plane!!!
7. to fit on all the rides at the amusement park!!! (Well i'll make an exception for the kiddie rides;)
8. To Hike the mountain by my house
9. For my collar bone to SHOW!!! I seriousley CAN NOT WAIT FOR THAT!!! I'm gonna like be feeling sooooooooo COOL when this happens!!! I just have this feelin my collar bone is gonna be like sooooooooo CUTE!!!

Once again, I am NOT sure of what my final, grand finale goal is!!! It may be 208, it may be 175 or somewhere in between or even less or more!!! I HONESTLEY DO NOT KNOW!!! I have NEVER in all my life been thin!!! The last time I weighed in the 100's was in 4th grade, I weighed 175!!! By 5th grade I was in the 200's and it just kept gettin higher and higher and higher!!! I do know that I am a VERY big person in general not even just talkin about FAT!!! I am 5'8, I wear a size 12 wide shoe, I have HUGE hands and broad shoulders...THATS JUST ME!!! Soooo as I get closer to my goal I will make more of a decision then!!! I have a LONG ways to go still!!! Welll thats ALL FOLKS!!! I'll keep you posted and LET YOU KNOW when any of these goals happen!!! TRUST ME...there will be lots of pics!!!

AND if you haven't already read it...
you can read about me reaching my FIRST BIG GOAL HERE!!!