Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Goals...

So thing with having to lose A LOT of weight is that sometimes lookin at the WHOLE picture can be REALLY overwhelming. I mean I remember when I was in the 400's, I would think it was impossible. Its like you HATE being fat, but you feel HOPELESS!!! Like your sooo far in you can't even see the light at the end of the tunnel. I mean to lose 200 pounds just seemed out of my reach. Like you work SOOOOOO hard to lose 50 pounds and you STILL have 150 MORE pounds to go!!!

Instead of lookin at the WHOLE picture, i'm just gonna take one step at time in the right direction. What I have done for myself is made up little goals heading towards a little BIG goal and each little BIG goal is heading towards ONE BIG GOAL!!! Sooo my first big is to weigh in the 200's

Little BIG goal #1- weigh in at 299
Here are my little goals to reach my first big goal:
1. Weigh in at the 330's
2. Weigh in at 326 (That was the lowest I weighed when I lost the 81 pounds before I gave up and started regaining weight.)
3. Weigh in at 308 (That will be 100 pounds I have lost since my highest weight)
4. FIT INTO THIS DRESS




5. 299 BABY!!! (Just wait!!! I'm gonna go NUTS when I weigh that much!!!)

After I reach my FIRST little BIG goal I will make a new little BIG goal with little goals. I will KEEP doing this UNTIL I have reached my BIG GOAL!!! What is my BIG GOAL??? I honestly do NOT know!!! I currently have NO goal weight!!! I've NEVER been thin in my life so I can't say, "I Remember when I used to weigh...etc.." I have a LONG ways to go before I need to worry about it!!!

I've already made my FIRST goal so far. My current weight as of TODAY is 334!!! It won't be long before I have reached my second little goal AND when I do, BELIEVE me I will let you ALL know about it!!!! Of course when I make my first BIG goal I will be rewarding myself...and NOT with dessert BUT...

NEW CLOTHES!!!!! ;)