Friday, July 15, 2011

SCARED!!!

Soooooooo I haven't really written on here in a while...There hasn't been MUCH to say EXCEPT that I've been really enjoyin my maitenance phase this time around!!! LOL I'm A LOT calmer this time around about it!!!

HOWEVER...at this VERY moment I am NOT feelin CALM about it!!! I'm soooo scared!!! WHY??? Cuz This evening starts the birthday PARTYING!!!!! I'm scared about gainin WEIGHT!!!!

First i'm Headin to Tucson tonight for for REAL Mexican food at my friend's house...then tomorrow is our HUGE birthday swim party, my sis ordered us a cake with CANOLI fillin...which is pretty much like THE AWESOMEST stuff EVERRRRRRR!!!! LOL! THEN MONDAY is mine and MJ's actual BiRTHDAY!!!!
We're going to go around and get birthday freebies, then my sis is gonna take me to Maggianos for lunch, THEN my mom is cookin a family birthday dinner...Soooooo yeah...you know I'm doomed...HAHAHA!!!

 HOWEVER...I'ma be a good girl and STILL stick to my diet on SUNDAY!!! AND I'm NOT going off till TONIGHT...at my friend Lorraine's FOR THE MEXICAN food!!! Then THE OTHER thing I'm trying to figure out is this Should I go BACK on the 500 calorie diet on Tuesday??? Or should I keep doing matienance till after my florida trip next Thursday??? Auuuuuggggghhhh this is soooo HARD!!!LOL!!!!

Pray for me!!! Alll guidance and words of wiseDUMB are wanted!!! :)))