Saturday, March 19, 2011

First day!!!

Well as you can see I basically gave up on the Weight Wachers...I wasn't losing it fast enough and got frustrated and gave up!!! HOWEVER, I did start the HCG diet today, I won't go into ALL the details today of what this diet entails, BUT I did make it through my FIRST DAY!!! I weighed myself this morning and I was 348----> yes I just announce my weight for the whole world to read...WHO CARES??? I is what I is!!! :)

I woke up this morning HUNGRY!!! Why is that??? I mean, I normally don't even eat breakfast BUT why is it that WHENEVER you are starting a diet or FASTING you wake up with your stomach growling?! LOL I was like AW man!!!Then my sis went to Dunkin Donuts and I was like AW MAN!!! but I still resisted!!! THEN to top it ALL OFF...I went to a Sunday School seminar at Bro. Garrett's and afterwards, Bro. Garrett treated everyone to lunch at FLAVORS OF LOUISIANNA!!! I was like NOOOOOOO!!! I can't believe this is happening...BUT guess what???? I made it through it!!! I ate an apple!!! LOL!!! I feel soooo hungry right NOW but I am sooooo determined this time you guys....I'm GONNA DO THIS!!! HELP ME GOD!!! I'm gonna go have some HOT BLUEBERRY TEA!!!