Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Work out CUUUUUUTNESSS!!! ;)

Soooooooooooo I like HAAAATE going to the gym to work out and I like look all DUMPY!!! If there is one thing I hate is lookin like a FRUMP!!! AHAHA!!! Buuuuuut how does one accomplish cuteness when doing something that is work!?!?! I'm thinkin okaaaaay, how can I combine, sporty, feminine, cute and MODEST all together???
Weeeellll it IS POSSIBLE!!!
First of all, I bough some colorful converse sneakers!!! I'm a huge All Star Converse fans....THEN I needed a new skirt to work out it...SINCE my personal trainer was holding up my skirt from falling down while I was doing mountain climbers...LOL...She was like, UH SHOPPING TIME!!!
.
Sooooo I headed to Wal-Mart to buy this long black skirt that I had seen, buuuuuuuut they were all out, I was kinda bummmmmmed buuuuuuut THEN I found this black jumper annnnnd I realized it was perfect cuz even if I lose weight it won't fall off!!! HAHA!!! Then I figured I could wear my different colored shirts and shoes with my accessories and they all match my black jumper!!! Plus, I like the jumper cuz its really lighweighted and very long!!!
 
Soooo between my different colored sneakers...hair accessories...I'll keep you all posted...
More CUTENESS to come!!! :)
 
♥Mary Frances :)