Wednesday, September 26, 2012

First Day...

Soooo I joined the gym back in August and have been pretty faithful with it!!! Buuuuuut basically I hav NO CLUE what I'm doing!!! Lololol soooo today I did my FIRST day with a personal!!! I am soooo excited about it! Not only is she going to work with me excercisebut also nutrition as well!!! She also seems super down to earth but really hard core at the same time!!! She was going over my whole routine with me and was like ok, how are you with remembering stuff??? I'm like ummm well considering you just asked me my age annnnd I had to think about it for like 15 seconds... Lol... She was like oh yeah! Ok! Annnnd she wrote down EXACTLEY EVERYTHING I needed to do, how many times and the weight! I was like niiiice!!! She also asked me what my goal was and I said that for right now, my first goal was to weigh 260 and she that she was going to help me get there... Buuuut at the same time she said she just wanted to let me know that she doesn't actually give a $&@&$?!$&@ about my goal... She cares about me being healthy and she said that your weight isn't actually what determines your health. They have this body fat percentage thing and she said me being healthy could end up me weighing less OR MORE than what I think and we're not going to determine my health off of a set chart!!! Soooo yeah... It went well annnnd I'm super excited!!!! :) everyone keep me in your prayers!!!!