Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mary update!!!

Heeeeeeey EVERYONE!!!
Just wanted to give a quick update on my weight loss...YES I am still losing weight!!! I weighed in this morning at 284...I looked at Kim...who weighs 165 pounds LESS than me... and said DON'T BE JEALOUS!!! HAHA!!! 

My diabetes is doing GREAT!!! My blood sugar level in the mornings is usually in the high 80's!!! Normal blood sugar for a person without diabetes is between 70-120...soooooo that means mine is doing GREAT!!! 

Health wise I feel WONDERFUL!!! I rarely ever take naps anymore!!! I just don't hardly feel tired even gettin up at 5:30 am and not going to bed till LATE!!! I mean...I'm not really a mornin person...and I ALWAYS feel tired when I wake up...but as soon as I have my coffee....LOL!!!

Oh yeah...I'm NOT doing the HCG diet anymore!!! Mainly because I had come to a standstill on it and I was gainin MORE weight on the loading days then I was really even losin...Sooooo i was just like YOU KNOW WHAT... I lost like 70 pounds on it...thats GOOD...now I gotta figure somthing else out!!! Weeeeeellllll I'll tell you all what I'm doin on my next post AND I'm sure you all are just dyin to see some more FULL shots of me....RIGHT?!?! LOL  Okaaaaaaaaay its coming...I just gotta take some good ones!!! :) 

Sooooooooo i've lost a grand total of 124 pounds now...YES...I know I'm AWESOME...BUT please go ahead and tell me...I still want to hear the encouragin words!!! ;)
♥Mary Frances :)