Saturday, July 30, 2011

HUGE WEIGHT LOSS MOMENT!!!!

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay sooooooooo I had like the hugest moment of my life!!!! 

My seatbelt on the airplane FIT!!
No fatty extension!
I was soooo happy!!!!
I know I look really bad in this picture(AND I do NOT say that VERY OFTEN!!!;) but I don't EVEN CARE!!! It was MY MOMENT!!! Maybe you guys don't get it, this is the FIRST TIME EVERRRR that I didn't have to ask the stewardess for a seatbelt extension!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE MY SEATBELT FIT ME!!!! (Well since I started travelin at 18...I'm pretty sure I fit when I was two and we moved from NYC to here...HAHA!!!)



Sooooooooooooo then it gets even better!!!! About halfway throught the flight I decided to put my food tray down to lean on it and read my Bible...WEEELLL was I EVERRRR in for a SURPRISE!!! MY TRAY ACTUALLY WENT DOWN!!! I mean like ALLLL THE WAY DOWN!!! AND get this folks...there was even like an inch of space!!! I felt like SOOOOOOOO THIN!!!
I was like MOM!!! MY TRAY GOES DOWN!!! and she was like all happy for me and I was like dancin in my seat and she was like, its ok Mary, Just go ahead and scream!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO I DID!!! LOL!!! It wasn't even that loud just like a little high pitched shreak...NOTHING compared to what I was feelin inside!!! Wellll would you believe that the lady in front of me turned around and gave me the DIRTIEST look EVERRRRR!!!???? I was like WOW!!! It wasn't even that loud...I wanted to tell her that I could REALLY scream a WHOLE LOT LOUDER!!! Trust me...you should see me when I get spooked...or when there is a contest at church...HAHAHA!!! Anywayz...You would think that as a FELLOW FATTY..she woulda been sharin in my joy with me...BUT NOOOOOO!!!! She had a TOTAL ATTITUDE!!!

SOOOOOOOOOO I JUST WANTED SHARE THIS WITH YOU ALL!!!
WILL YOU ALL SCREAM WITH ME????