Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Honestly Confessing...

Weeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllll its been over a year since I blogged on here annnnnd I've been knowing for some time now that I've been wanting to be honest with you all annnnnnnnnnnd the time has come for me to admit to you all that...
.
OUT OF THE 122 pounds I lost,
 I gained back 62 pounds!
Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! :,(((((
The lowest I had gotten down to was 286...annnnnd then  it was up from there and I got all the way back up to 348 pounds...that was a hard number for me to swallow!!! I hate the fact that I wasn't able to successfully stay down. I've been hiding the fact from my blog readers for a while, altho, if you looked at me I'm sure you could tell I had gained back weight!!!
 .
 Thankfully, there are people that care about me and are willing to help me with my struggle. I've been working REALLY hard and have gotten back down to 336...yup 12 pounds down people!!! The reason WHY I am confessing to you all is soooooooooooo that I can be held accountable and CHANGE what I have done. I'm back in the 300's AGAIN...buuuuuuuut I'm NOT STAYING HERE...annnnnnnnnnd I can't wait to tell you all when I'm OUT AGAIN!!!
♥Mary Frances :)